Eating Disorder Recovery!


This was taken a few years when I was severely sick with an eating disorder. That day, I was 2 lbs away from being underweight.

I continued to live in my disorder in secret since it started. However, years later, I’m proud to say that I am in recovery/remission/whatever-you-want-to-call-it for the first time in my life. It’s been hard but it’s getting easier. I’m so lucky to have had an incredible mentor that helped me get to where I am today.Between that, the support of incredible friends, intensive therapy, and my desire to change, I have pushed myself towards something I never thought would be possible for me.

So to al of you in the grips of your eating disorder, please know that recovery is worth it. Eating disorders kill you slowly if you don’t fight it off with everything you have. Recovery is possible and albeit hard, but I promise you will be happier.


Popular Posts